Improper maintenance is the #1 reason for premature handpiece failure.
Protect your investment, and get the maximum life out of your handpieces.
We’ll show you how!
- Learn proper maintenance procedures for:
- high-speeds, low-speed motors, swivels, scalers, surgical drills, or any kinds of attachments
- Understand different lubricants and cleaners
- Understand the difference between Manual maintenance and Automatic maintenance systems.
- Review flushing and autoclaving procedures
- Perfect for new staff
Call Hayes to discuss what type of handpiece maintenance will suit your surgery without over purchasing equipment. Phone 07 5447 1078